Friday, February 29, 2008

Just over 5 weeks to my due date!

Well as of about 33 weeks I have been having daily Braxton Hicks contractions. A few a day, in no regular pattern, but more typically at night time. There aren't painful in any way and I figure my body should practice as much as it wants to! I have had a little more back pain and notice a slight swelling in my hands and feet off and on, but nothing too bad. Still wearing my rings! =) Still another week til I go in to meet another midwife. Then two and a half weeks after that I meet the 4th midwife. Seems like my appointments are so spaced out, but even with my asking for more appointments to get to know the midwifes better - they didn't offer me up any other appointments. I am getting so excited, anxious, and nervous about the big day and after! So many questions - like when he will come, how the labor will be, the length of the labor, will he have any problems, what kind of baby will he be, will clint be here?? ect ect ect I try to keep them in the back of my mind, but the closer I get the more I seem to think about them!

Photobucket
34 weeks 1 day

Photobucket
Photoshop is so cool what you can do with it! 34 weeks exactly here!!

Photobucket
33 weeks

Photobucket
33 weeks and 6 weeks comparison in the same shirt! Look at how much he has grown!

No comments: